About Me

My photo
In my 40's and in the midst of love with my wife, ever after. I've been told I'm funny, in more ways than one. I love to laugh but love to make people laugh more. And I'm in a constant state of missing my family, but smile through the homesickness. Feel free to leave me a comment...so I know someone cares.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What's your price?




How much would it cost for you to sell out? Position? Power? Money? What would it take for you to betray your party, your ideals, the people that put you in office?


But more than that....will it be worth it?


There are two Democrats in NY today, that will know that answer at some point and time. Anti-American, greedy, power hungry, back stabbing, assholes. And while they can probably fess up that they are every one of those things, it's the moment they awaken and find that they have, indeed, been played.


I want to scream my throat raw about what happened in Albany yesterday. I want to curse the sky. I want to throw and tantrum and kick lil fuzzy forest creatures, I'm so mad.


Shame on the republicans in Albany. Shame on you for taking the constitution, the very piece of paper that you hold in front of liberals faces and say they mock, and wiping your over fed, rich, privileged, asses all over it.


If no one else will tell you, let me have the pleasure....YOU LOST! You can't take the ball and go home. You have to give the ball up. You have to play nice. You had your chance to be QB and the team decided that you SUCKED! So they bumped you to 2nd string.


Can you imagine if you were watching a football game and the 2nd string jumped from the bench and mauled the 1st sting on the field and then claimed that they were now taking the field and playing the last quarter.


Those players would be suspended and fined.


Let's hope that's the case tomorrow, when the legislature reconvenes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

“oh shit it's shit” ― Stephen King, Different Seasons

You know how you run and run and run and you're always doing and when you finally stop to catch your breath, things around you are al...