About Me

My photo
In my 40's and in the midst of love with my wife, ever after. I've been told I'm funny, in more ways than one. I love to laugh but love to make people laugh more. And I'm in a constant state of missing my family, but smile through the homesickness. Feel free to leave me a comment...so I know someone cares.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hopped up on psychic goofballs



I was reading a book, by Deepak, about how there are no coincidences. That everything happens due to a combined consciousness that we all share. But somewhere we forget we are connected.


Lately I've been "tuned in". Things that I would just assume were coincidences, I'm looking at a lil more closely.


Last week I saw a license plate frame that said "Tucker Auto" on it. It just stood out for some reason. Then in the paper was a letter to the editor relating how the Tucker car played some importance locally. I didn't relate the two.


Then my sales rep brought me art to do for Tucker Automotive. Both the other things clicked in my head, like a reminder, "See...told you this was coming."


Last night I was dreaming, and I'll keep it short cuz there is nothing more boring then hearing about someone elses dreams, that I was on the hood of a semi truck (lots of car images lately). Over the radio I heard that a president had died...or someone of political importance. I woke to find out that Senator Kennedy had died.


I feel like I'm plugged in lately. Not sure if that can happen. Or if maybe I'm just becoming more aware of my "talents". But it's kind of shocking to dream something and then have it happen.


So much for spontaneity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

“oh shit it's shit” ― Stephen King, Different Seasons

You know how you run and run and run and you're always doing and when you finally stop to catch your breath, things around you are al...