About Me

My photo
In my 40's and in the midst of love with my wife, ever after. I've been told I'm funny, in more ways than one. I love to laugh but love to make people laugh more. And I'm in a constant state of missing my family, but smile through the homesickness. Feel free to leave me a comment...so I know someone cares.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"...Drifting along with the tumbling tombstones."



I've been trying to put things out a lil at a time this year. Usually the yard haunt is a mad dash to put up the day before. It's not a huge thing, but I'm afraid of someone taking something or messing with stuff.

Plus weather. Being in upstate NY you never know what the weather is going to do this time of year. I've been trying to put out the tombstones in the front since Saturday and the wind keeps howling past the house. I've collected some fun props over the years, and I would be very sad if one found it's way off the lawn and down the street.

I've built some stuff too, that couldn't take a good rain, or snow. That's predicted for the end of the week.

Snow....that's not scary.

My candle project turned out pretty good. Here's the final picture:



And you can see the process here:

http://www.garageofevilnetwork.com/photo/album/show?id=2243951%3AAlbum%3A104451&xg_source=activity

I guess I'm going to have to choose between wind and snow. I'm thinking I would rather lash down the stones in the wind then try to put them up in the cold white stuff.

A stoning I shall go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

“oh shit it's shit” ― Stephen King, Different Seasons

You know how you run and run and run and you're always doing and when you finally stop to catch your breath, things around you are al...