About Me

My photo
In my 40's and in the midst of love with my wife, ever after. I've been told I'm funny, in more ways than one. I love to laugh but love to make people laugh more. And I'm in a constant state of missing my family, but smile through the homesickness. Feel free to leave me a comment...so I know someone cares.

Monday, October 25, 2010



After wrestling with tombstones and wind and rain all weekend, I feel like I'm behind.

Normally the set up for my tiny haunt is a mad dash the day before, usually with a :::cough cough::: sick day involved. So I was trying to be different and put a lil out at a time this year.

I seem to be running in quicksand for all my efforts.

The view out the window right now....sigh....rain.

Perhaps some indoor decor tonight. I really should have started with that and left the outside stuff, again, to the last minute. I don't know what I was thinking.

We were busy this weekend as well, that didn't help matters. But what we had to do was fun. Some friends and I did a lil ghost hunting last Friday night. It was a lot of fun and while nothing major happened, there were some small occurrences that made us raise our eyebrows.

The EMF meter seemed to have a mind of it's own during a question and answer session. The spot where it lit up like xmas was gone the next time we were there. The electric field, mysteriously gone.

I got some orbs on my camera. And a ghost 'donut' that I'm still not sure what that was. I've yet to listen to the digital recordings, but I'm hoping there's some fun still to be had there.

You never know what you're going to get in a former funeral parlor, but it did make for some fun hunting.

The next night we attended a live version of The Rocky Horror Show. I had never been, so it was fun to throw toast and rice and TP at the stage. It wasn't fun getting a pound and a half of rice down my pants, mind you.

So while I didn't get much done for the yard haunt, I did get to do some hauntingly good stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there!

    Glad to hear that you get out and about a bit, that is awesome....I am going to have to try that someday.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't...you have a Halloween obligation to the world. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Pages

“oh shit it's shit” ― Stephen King, Different Seasons

You know how you run and run and run and you're always doing and when you finally stop to catch your breath, things around you are al...