About Me

My photo
In my 40's and in the midst of love with my wife, ever after. I've been told I'm funny, in more ways than one. I love to laugh but love to make people laugh more. And I'm in a constant state of missing my family, but smile through the homesickness. Feel free to leave me a comment...so I know someone cares.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"Don't just do something, stand there... Uh... no no! Go go! Go get my gloves! I'm late! " ~ White Rabbit, Alice In Wonderland


I finally got some time to do SOMETHING for my haunt and look what happened. My cemetery gates, the ones I was so excited about from Spirits, suck ASS!

They broke in 4 different places, the stakes on the bottom broke and they flopped over onto the ground as soon as I walked away. What a pile of crap! I knew I should have done my own columns this year. But like many years....I don't have the time to get into my basement laboratory and get things done.

I am making some delightful apothecary jars, with the inspirational help from LoveManor.com and their fantastic labels. But that's about it.

I turned cheap glass jars like this:

Into cool ones that just need a lil aging....


Oh..and I got up Spooky Town. But I couldn't find anything of good enough quality to buy new for it this year. Which also stunk. We did watch NBX this past weekend. I do love a movie that you can watch for Halloween and Christmas! It never gets old, either. It's still one of the best.

Well....there are still 12 days left. I have time to whip things into shape. Pumpkin carving date with my wife on Wednesday. If plunging a knife into the soft gourds adn scooping out their guts to toast and then eat, doesn't get me into the mood.....I'm a lost cause!

1 comment:

Pages

“oh shit it's shit” ― Stephen King, Different Seasons

You know how you run and run and run and you're always doing and when you finally stop to catch your breath, things around you are al...