About Me

My photo
In my 40's and in the midst of love with my wife, ever after. I've been told I'm funny, in more ways than one. I love to laugh but love to make people laugh more. And I'm in a constant state of missing my family, but smile through the homesickness. Feel free to leave me a comment...so I know someone cares.

Friday, October 7, 2011

"There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin." Linus


Everything tastes better in a Jack mug. Don't you think? I use them all year long (yes...I said 'them'....I own a few)

This weekend it Halloween Time at ye ol homestead. Gotta get out the tombstones and start to scare-i-fy the house. I tried pluggin in my lil projector and low and behold...it doesn't work. There go my plans to turn the front sun porch into a movie screen.Great! Why didn't I test it when I bought it. Duh. Guess my make shift 'crank ghost' will fly again this year.

The temps are dipping into the 30's over night here in upstate NY. The trees are starting to get their color on. We are going apple picking this weekend. Maybe a trip to the pumpkin patch as well. They had pumpkin whoopie pies last year....I can not express to you enough how ah-mah-zing they were.My local coffee stop is making pumpkin brittle lattes and they are divine!
I pulled out my rubbermaid tub o Halloween shirts and am proudly sporting my newest Jack Skellington today. (perhaps a viewing of NBX is called for this weekend as well)

I think we should bump off Thanksgiving and make Halloween two months long. There just isn't enough time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

“oh shit it's shit” ― Stephen King, Different Seasons

You know how you run and run and run and you're always doing and when you finally stop to catch your breath, things around you are al...