About Me

My photo
In my 40's and in the midst of love with my wife, ever after. I've been told I'm funny, in more ways than one. I love to laugh but love to make people laugh more. And I'm in a constant state of missing my family, but smile through the homesickness. Feel free to leave me a comment...so I know someone cares.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"...such as and such..."



Beauty Pageants....2009. Really? Do we need them?

I understand the history of them. They gave women a chance to get full scholarships and give America the chance to see what the perfect lady would look like. It gave young girls an image to look up to. But that was when the contestants looked like....well...WOMEN!

The nipped, tucked, boobed stuffed and fat sucked fembots that parade across the stage today do nothing but give insecurity and shame to 99.9% of the young girls out there. No one can attain the look of modern "beauty queens" unless they have tons of money and a good plastic surgeon.

They seriously look Barbie like! Shiny and pulled, their lips ever stretched and inflated in a frozen smile. Teeth like Tijuana Chicklets, big and tight and white, chomping on the words they try to force out about world peace and orphans in Africa.

10 women sharing one brain, who's major in college was eyeliner and have the IQ of toast. What a FABULOUS image to give to our young girls who see emaciated, stick figures everywhere they turn.

Maybe we could replace the beauty pageant with rewarding girls that could actually use the scholarships and then actually get a job after that would help America.

THAT.......would be beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

“oh shit it's shit” ― Stephen King, Different Seasons

You know how you run and run and run and you're always doing and when you finally stop to catch your breath, things around you are al...