About Me

My photo
In my 40's and in the midst of love with my wife, ever after. I've been told I'm funny, in more ways than one. I love to laugh but love to make people laugh more. And I'm in a constant state of missing my family, but smile through the homesickness. Feel free to leave me a comment...so I know someone cares.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Tickled P!nk



I felt like a dirty ol woman at the P!nk concert in Philly this weekend. She is HAWT!! And she knows how to use it! Keep on teasing the Lesbanese crowd girl. We love it!
You're doing it right.


Her Fun House tour is AMAZING! If you get a chance to see the woman, DO IT! It will be worth every penny.


We managed to get GA tix. (General Admission) Have you done this? It's where everyone gets a seat but those folks on the floor who are then required to stand all night.


I'm too old for this!


Now, I know...I know...I stood for 13 hours during the inauguration. But when it's 33 degrees your feet freeze and you don't realize how much they hurt. This was only 4 hours (with the opening act) and my puppies felt like ground round stuffed into a shoe 3 sizes too small!


The other factor, that will make me sound like a grumpy ol' fart, other people! We were packed in pretty tight and the drunker they got, the more I couldn't stand them. One blond, in her haze, must have thought she had a LOT more room to spin and wave her arms. She didn't, I have the bruises to prove it.


There were the folks that thought they could leave the floor and then even attempt to find the people they left behind. I thought we were in an exit row for a while. Everyone seemed to need to go by us to get somewhere else! One group actually circled around me and bumped into my ass and my boobs!


OH...speaking of boobs...one girl stumbled by, and when she realized her friend following her went another way, she went to change direction in front of me and ended up with her hand and her drink planted on my left tit.


No...really....like her drink was on top of my boob and her hand was resting there as she hung on. I didn't move, just to look down to see if it was sloshing over onto my chest. She looked up at me, since I towered over her.


"It didn't spill! I swear! I didn't" her hand still on my boob. I looked back down at her mit on my tit and, once she realized she was still violating me, she lifted her hand and started to stumble away.

Then there was the chick fight. Two girls started to go at it right behind us, I simply put myself between then, my hand in the face of the girl in front of me. The girl behind me reaching over my shoulder for the other one. I pretty much kept my eyes on P!nk. Their friends finally pulled them away, they calmed down, since they couldn't see each other beyond the "wall" that is me.
We had some folks get pulled out by security. Someone hit the cement floor and had to be taken out by medics. And while it seemed the real show was in the crowd on the floor, the star of the night, P!nk was simply fabulous!
I have enough memories from the stage show to drown out the side show every night when I close my eyes.
Sigh....so I'm a dirty ol lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

“oh shit it's shit” ― Stephen King, Different Seasons

You know how you run and run and run and you're always doing and when you finally stop to catch your breath, things around you are al...