About Me

My photo
In my 40's and in the midst of love with my wife, ever after. I've been told I'm funny, in more ways than one. I love to laugh but love to make people laugh more. And I'm in a constant state of missing my family, but smile through the homesickness. Feel free to leave me a comment...so I know someone cares.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” ― Leo TolstoyS


We're getting new siding for the house. While this a good thing. This is a "must do" thing. This is the kind of thing that's going to add insulation to the house and bring down the heating bills for winter.

They are doing it the week before Halloween. THEE WORST time for them to do it.

So I won't be able to put up any decorations. They will be stomping around where the grave yard goes. Pulling off the siding that the cobwebs attach to. They will be covering the bushes the peeping eyes peer from.

Disappointing? You bet cha. Maddening? Hellz ya!

I'll have to just decorate the inside, but the knowledge that I've been hamstrung by this home improvement is a serious ding to my motivation.

Boo

Worst Halloween evah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

“oh shit it's shit” ― Stephen King, Different Seasons

You know how you run and run and run and you're always doing and when you finally stop to catch your breath, things around you are al...